There’s a lot that separates your home kitchen from that of a three-star restaurant. Obviously, a professional kitchen has some things that you don’t, like industrial grade appliances and storage, a team of experienced chefs working in unison, high-quality meat and produce, etc. When you’re cooking for yourself, or even for your family, you don’t need all that, but that’s not to say there aren’t aspects of a professional chef’s routine that you couldn’t benefit from.
When it comes to developing a new menu, some of the best chefs in the world swear by a rule of “practice makes perfect”. The best way to make a new recipe absolutely perfect is to use it over and over, taking notes on the differences in results with each minor change, whether it’s more salt, less time on the heat, or otherwise.
This commitment to quality isn’t unique to 3-star restaurants; the idea of repeating a process over and over, tracking the results, and making any necessary changes as you go is just as effective a way for you to develop perfect processes that deliver measurable and consistent results at your business.
So why not learn from the world’s best? Consider these time-tested and proven steps from the 2112 Group:
- Ensure that you have a detailed understanding your business’ goals and objectives, both in the short- and long-term.
- Document each and every current and new business process in as much detail as possible, observing and tracking any changes in results as they occur.
- Assess and develop strategic solutions for any significant process gaps and disparities.
These steps are perfectly aligned with Brainlink’s own SOPCulture, our proven way to document any given process in your business’ operation, from macro tasks like budget development, to daily rudimentary duties like sales pitches. Once you harness SOPCulture at your business, it won’t be long before these standardized processes become second nature to your brand new hires and experienced veterans alike. The benefits of SOP Culture will radiate throughout your business, allowing you to achieve assured quality control, greater return on investment, and a better use of your resources.
Not convinced? SOP Culture was awarded SmartCEO’s Culture Award just last year, but if that’s not proof enough, find out more for yourself:
- Discussing the foundation of SOPCulture with Sweet Process
- How & Why Your team should be creating Obvious SOPs
- Accelerating & Improving Employee Training Using SOPs
- An influential blogger’s take on SOPCulture
Want to start getting the results you expect from your business processes? Reach out to Brainlink at (917) 685-7731 or email@example.com right away to see what SOP Culture will do for your business.