EXAMPLES FROM BRITISH MILITARY OFFICERS’ REPORTS PART II
1. Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn’t watching.
2. If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
3. It’s hard to believe that he beat 1,000,000 other sperm.
4. A room temperature IQ.
5. Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.
6. A gross ignoramus, 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.
7. He has a photographic memory but has the lens cover glued on.
8. He has been working with glue too long.
9. When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell.
10. This man hasn’t got enough grey matter to sole the flip-flop of a one legged budgie.
11. If two people are talking, and one looks bored, he’s the other one.
12. One-celled organisms would out score him in an IQ tests.
13. He donated his body to science before he was done using it.
14. Fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
15. He’s so dense, light bends around him.
16. If brains were taxed, he’d get a rebate.
17. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled.
18. Takes him 1.1/2 hour s to watch 60 minutes.
19. Wheel is turning, but the hamster is long dead.