Make a list with two columns: Business Goals vs Business Challenges, and put down five entries for each. Does your list look anything like this?
- Grow my revenues.
- Close bigger, more profitable clients.
- Stop working 80-hour weeks.
- Spend more time on marketing.
- Increase productivity.
- Lots of competition (anybody can claim to be an “expert”).
- Your staff deals with repetitive issues, day in, and day out.
- Your staff is overworked.
- Hiring new people is expensive, time-consuming and exhausting.
- Clients are complaining (or worse, leaving) because your techs failed to fix a recurring problem.
If your list looks similar to mine, then it’s clear that you need SOPCulture.
WHAT is SOPCulture?
SOPs are your way to document any given process in your business’ operation, from macro tasks like budget development, to daily rudimentary duties like sales pitches. By documenting every single possible aspect of your business, you develop a culture of SOPs that will minimize your time and money invested in a given action, and maximize the quality, and therefore, profit.
Brainlink International developed SOPCulture as our response to challenges we faced internally and observed with our clients, which included:
- Improving Service Quality and Consistency: It’s no secret that you get the same coffee and the same experience at every Starbucks worldwide. Can the same be said for your staff and your clients? We find that many professional services firms deliver services where the client experience varies from day-to-day and employee-to-employee. By implementing a well-defined SOP for each and every task an employee will carry out for a client, you ensure that there’s no guesswork, no human error, and no difference in the quality of work between one technician and another.
- Elevating Staff Performance: The fact is that there’re only two ways to get more work done: Work longer hours or work more efficiently. Adopting SOPCulture enables you & your staff to do more in less time. This isn’t some late-night infomercial gimmick; it’s based on decades of research in other disciplines. Before every flight takes off, the pilot(s) review a 2000-point checklist. Likewise, the most successful tool for reducing surgical errors over the past decade has been a Sharpie and a checklist. SOPCulture takes lessons learned from the checklist manifesto, get things done and helps your team apply them.
Why do you want SOPCulture?
SOPCulture presents a range of benefits for modern businesses that struggle with common pain points. Simply put, SOPs are the proven way to:
- Increase productivity among your staff
- Gain an advantage over your competition
- Convince your clients to give you more responsibility, larger revenues and greater profits
- Reduce work hours
- Enhance your marketing in order to prospect & close bigger clients
Why should I believe you?
Raj Goel is a globally-renowned author, entrepreneur, IT expert, and public speaker. As the founder of Brainlink International, Raj has committed more than two decades of his career to developing undeniably effective IT solutions for some of the leading firms in the US., the foundation of which is SOP culture.
If that’s not good enough, just see what industry leaders have to say about SOPs:
- How & why your team should be creating obvious SOPs
- ACCELERATING & IMPROVING Employee Training using SOPs
- Using Connectwise Projects to generate massive profits
Apply SOPCulture to your business challenges and just see what happens. Get in touch with Brainlink International today at (347) 460-2238 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.