Recently, at the invitation of a partner, we conducted a security audit for a mid-size law firm and frankly, what I saw shocked me.
The firm has been paying a well-known IT firm to manage their network and security for years.
- The firm had no documentation of backups being tested
- The IT provider did not provide written proof of DISASTER RECOVERY Testing
- A sizeable portion of the desktops did not have updated antivirus and anti-spyware software
- In the past 3 years, the IT firm has NEVER proactively notified the client of infections, spyware, or security incidents
- The web filters were completely disabled – employees and guests could download porn, malware, pirated software, movies, and anything else you can imagine.
Is your IT security company asleep?
Register for your FREE Security assessment at
We’re limited to 2 free assessments at this time, so book yours before all slots are taken!