The Pursuit of Personal Privacy & Corporate Security Positions New York City IT Consulting Brainlink International Well Ahead Of Their Competitors
October 26, 2017 Published by Rajesh Goel
Cyber Security has been the cornerstone of Brainlink’s operations long before other managed IT services companies in New York City even thought of offering solutions to secure local businesses. This long-standing vision of NYC Cyber Security Expert Raj Goel has positioned Brainlink well ahead of their competitors who only dream of offering the in-depth expertise surrounding technology security.
Goel understands financial operations are a crucial part of any economy, especially in the financial hub of the United States, on Wall St. and throughout Manhattan and the 5 Boroughs of New York City. Essentially all of a country’s citizenry depends on financial institutions for transactions, savings and investment needs, governments consider it imperative to oversee and regulate banks and other financial service companies. Brainlink takes this one step farther; these financial operations must be secured from any and all data breaches and cyber risks.
Brainlink International, a New York City-based Information Systems and Technology consulting firm has identified the need for financial firms today to have reliable technology services that allow for a more secure use of:
- Fraud/identify theft
- Espionage (nation states/advanced persistent threat, terrorists)
- Insider sabotage or theft (disgruntled/rogue employees)
- Hacktivism (motivated by political motives/activists)
“Secure Information Technology systems play an important role with everyone one of our financial clients,” says Raj Goel, CTO and Co-founder of Brainlink International. “Financial firms are important businesses to the economy and to American citizens. They have a board they must report to, and as their technology partner we understand our responsibility to ensure our financial clients have technology systems they depend on.”
ChannelE2E recently named Tier Brainlink International as one of their Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs in 2017(https://www.channele2e.com/top100/msp-list-2017/). ChannelE2E’s research identified and honored the top 100 managed service providers based on a worldwide survey of IT Consulting firms, conducted in early 2017. Rankings were based on annual recurring revenues in specific vertical markets including financial services, healthcare, legal, not-for-profit, manufacturing, government and education.
Brainlink International demonstrated their commitment to keeping IT operations up and running throughout the New York region by being recognized for their work with financial services. Brainlink remains focused on managed IT services as well as comprehensive IT technology for financial and construction firms.
Brainlink International helps financial institutions, hedge funds and others working in today’s capital markets by:
- Understand the breadth/depth of the relationships financial firms have established
- Calculate all potential risks and vulnerabilities
- Conduct thorough due diligence and accessing cyber risks and potentials threats
- Continue conducting proper due diligence and reporting
- Employ contingency plans if a cyber breach occurs including data notification policies in accordance local, state and federal guidelines
- Create a plan of action in the instance of a security breach
“We are honored to represent New York as a top 100, managed service provider for IT in North America,” Goel continues. “Our priority has always been to serve the community while providing the best managed IT services for financial and construction firms in New York.”
Rajesh Goel and Brainlink International continue to be committed to supplying New York with the best managed IT services for financial and construction firms.
Experience Financial Firms Can Trust
Our extensive experience in the financial industry will help your firm become more productive and profitable.
The margin for error in the financial industry is razor-thin. A single decimal point out of place, a few minutes of delay or even a couple fractions of a percent are all that separate success from failure.
Your IT is a central part of your firm because it helps you communicate with clients, maintain financial records and more. That’s why it’s so important for you to have the right IT support; the consequences of inadequate IT is far too severe to be left to chance. In over two decades of working with financial firms, Brainlink International has learned that no two are exactly alike. We understand that pre-made, inflexible services are wasteful and ineffective, which is why we offer bespoke IT consulting that will equip your firm with exactly the support it needs. We offer unique services for Private Equity Firms, Wealth Management Firms and Family Offices.
Brainlink International has successfully partnered with a range of successful and competitive financial firms because our clients know that our vast experience in the industry has allowed us to develop undeniably effective and reliable solutions to each of their pain points.
Private Equity Firms
When profit is as important as it is to your firm, you simply can’t put your assets at risk with ineffective IT. Unresponsive support, repetitive issues, unnecessary downtime and more will always affect your bottom line, but Brainlink International can help.
Brainlink International has successfully partnered with industry-standard firms including Bloomberg, RealTick, Paladyne and others, because we truly understand the factors that determine their success. The team at Brainlink International isn’t just tech-savvy; we’re business-savvy too. We increase your team’s productivity by responding quickly to critical issues, improving system stability, reducing downtime and resolving long-standing performance issues.
Brainlink International provides bespoke support with specifically designed IT solutions for our clients because we know that no two businesses are alike. Before facilitating any changes or additions to your IT support, we develop a close and detailed understanding of your firm in order to create a unique service plan that meets your every need. As your partner in IT, we will:
- Maintain 24/7 watch over your entire IT environment, without requiring full-time on-site staffing.
- Provide project, cyber security and compliance management to make sure your systems operate as needed for business and regulatory purposes.
- Monitor and analyze server “events” for potential problems, whether they are external threats or internal errors such as employee misconduct.
- Remediate processes or services that fail. When it’s our fault, we’ll come clean; and likewise, when we discover employee misconduct on your end, we’ll be sure to let you know so that we can help in the resolution process.
- Ensure security patches, service packs and anti-virus protocols are up to date.
- Ensure that a data backup is completed, by performing daily backup reviews.
- Provide the return on investment that you expect from the technology you’ve invested in by helping your staff to make productive and appropriate use of it.
Wealth Management Firms
Wealth management is not a simple business. Providing financial planning, investment portfolio management and more for a range of different clients means that there’s so much on the line every day. Even a single lost file, or one hacked email could result in massive financial and reputational consequences. That’s why you can’t afford to put anything at risk. You need a reliable and responsive IT support firm that can address your particular industry’s pain points and keep your operations secure from potential threats.
You need Brainlink International.
Brainlink International has developed partnerships with a number of industry-standard firms that include Bloomberg, RealTick, Paladyne and others. These firms trust us because it’s clear to them that we understand what makes them successful. We’re not just here to support your technology; we’re here to help your business too.
Brainlink International understands that no two firms are alike, which is why we provide undeniably made to order solutions that are designed with your specific company in mind. This allows you to get the support you need, without taking on any extra expenses or unnecessary gimmicks. As your partner in IT, we will:
- Manage the performance of your IT environment by watching it around-the-clock for any possible issues, all without requiring full-time on-site staffing.
- Keep a watchful eye on your servers for any suspicious events, whether they’re indicative of an external threat, or an instance of employee misuse.
- Develop lasting solutions for any processes or services that fail. As a part of our commitment to transparency, we’ll promptly inform you whenever we are at fault, and likewise, we’ll let you know when an error was due to employee misconduct on your end.
- Keep your system up to date with the latest security patches, service packs and anti-virus protocols so that you’re prepared for even the most modern digital threats.
- Manage your projects, cyber security and compliance in order to ensure that your systems perform as expected for business or any other purposes.
- Perform Daily Backup Reviews and Daily Firewall Reviews to catch any possible errors or issues within each business day. We’ll keep an eye on things daily.
- Help you achieve the return on investment you expect from your technology, by providing expert consulting on how your staff can make better use of it.
Managing the investments and trusts of a client family is a delicate business. While productivity and asset growth are important, often the primary concern is security. Viruses, data breaches, cybercrime and more can all threaten the safety of the assets you manage, which is why it’s vital for you to properly invest in the right digital security. That’s where Brainlink International comes in.
Just as each office represents a different client family, Brainlink International understands that no two family offices are the same. In order to provide you with a truly personalized service, we strive to understand your office’s needs and goals on a detailed level. As your trusted partner in IT, we will:
- Ensure total confidentiality. Thanks to our two decades of experience in the industry, we know how to maintain the privacy of the family offices we support. You can trust us to keep your clients’ particulars completely undisclosed.
- Monitor your IT environment to identify and address any issues the moment they occur.
- Provide ongoing management of cyber security and compliance to make sure your systems operate as needed for business and regulatory purposes.
- Identify and analyze server “events” for potential issues, such as cybercrime threats, or internal human error.
- Address and rectify processes or services that fail. When it’s our fault, we’ll let you know immediately; and likewise, when we discover employee misconduct on your end, we’ll inform you and offer consultation in the resolution process.
- Ensure that security patches, service packs and anti-virus protocols are up to date with the latest known threats.
- Provide the return on investment that you expect from the technology that you’ve invested in by helping your staff to make productive and appropriate choices.
- Ensure that your data backups are completed, by performing daily backup reviews so that any possible error is identified within 24 business hours.
Any IT company can fix your computer; only Brainlink International has the expertise to improve your overall productivity with proven technical solutions. Contact our team at (347) 460-2238 or email@example.com today to learn more.