WITHOUT THE RIGHT EDUCATION, YOUR STAFF WILL PUT YOUR FIRM AT RISK.
February 26, 2017
Show your employees how to use IT without posing serious security risks to your firm.
Do your employees have the training they need to get the most out of your firm’s hardware and software without exposing you to significant security risks?
One of the most common vulnerabilities in a business’ cybersecurity is the unaware and untrained user, so the question is:
Are you employees putting you at risk?
Brainlink has successfully helped so many NYC financial services firms just like yours to train their staff to use IT securely. As a trusted provider of managed IT services in New York, Brainlink is proud to offer comprehensive employee education on topics that include:
- Trends in cyber crime as it pertains to financial firms & wealth advisors
- Vendor management and supply chain compliance risks
- Safeguarding corporate and personal safety on social media
- Effective cyber security steps that employees can implement immediately
- The benefits of effective Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BCP) tests
- Changes in relevant regulations and data privacy legislation
- Ongoing education for your staff based on real-world cases and actual user behavior
That said, we know that there’s more to security than how your employees use technology – they’re just one part of an optimal IT security structure, which is why we set them up for success with a range of additional security solutions:
- Two-factor authentication
- Secure password management policies
- Development of effective policies and training procedures
- Tactical and strategic segmentation of outsiders, guests, and vendors from the corporate LAN
- Daily firewall & security reviews
- Ad hoc and on-going staff training
- Systems analysis
- Security and Operational effectiveness reviews
- Productivity enhancement reviews
We don’t stop there. In addition to educating your employees and implementing industry-leading cyber security technologies and best practices, we provide further support for the C-Suite of executives at your firm, including:
- Forecasting and guidance on appropriate IT budgeting
- Tools and advice on increasing the security and compliance posture
- Practical steps to lower the threat surface
- Meaningful ROI on your IT and security budgets
As technology continues to become more sophisticated and complex than ever before, your employees may be operating on outdated knowledge, which can quickly put your New York financial services firm at risk for a data breach, data loss, or worse!
Fortunately, our team of IT security experts can work with you and your staff members to help you keep your technology secure.
Firms just like yours turn to Brainlink for bespoke IT security services in New York City. Call us right away at (347) 460-2238 or send an email to email@example.com to get started.