The Lighter Side Why Men Are Thankful this (and every) Thanksgiving
October 30, 2013
What do you expect from such simple creatures?
- Your last name stays put
- The garage is all yours.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- You can be President.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- Same work, more pay.
- Wrinkles add character
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough..
- You can play with toys all your life.
- You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
- You can ‘do’ your nails with a pocket knife.
- You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
No wonder men are thankful.