NYIT CyberSecurity Conference Protecting Critical Infrastructure
October 02, 2014 Published by Rajesh Goel
THURSDAY, SEPT. 18, 2014 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
NYIT Auditorium on Broadway 1871 Broadway at 61st Street New York, N.Y.
Presented by NYIT’s School of Engineering and Computing Sciences, this conference will address a broad range of pressing topics including privacy; innovations in enterprise security; systems security and the Internet of things; mobile security; the protection of critical infrastructure, organizations, and individuals against cyberattacks; and cybersecurity research and education frontiers.
Join experts from
- Computer Associates
- OWL Computer Technologies
As we discuss how to PROTECT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
We’ll look at challenges from governmental, corporate, end-user and home-user perspectives.
- Is disconnecting from the internet a viable option?
- How do we protect the internet from home users?
- How do we defend end users when we can’t access them at all times?
- How do governments, GE, ABB and others protect the energy grid in the age of Stuxnet, Flame and other cyber weapons?