“The age of personal surveillance is here…”
NEW YORK (PIX11) -JAY DOW INTERVIEWS RAJ GOEL
Once upon a time, when it came to hi-tech phone surveillance, the NSA used to be the only game in town.
And while some of the capabilities exposed by former contractor Edward Snowden are indeed mind-blowing, these days anyone – from your best friend, to your worst enemy — now has the ability to listen into your most intimate conversations, and it’s only a few smartphone clicks away.
One of the newest apps that puts that kind of once formidable processing power – in the palm of your hands is called Crowd Pilot.
“It’s a loaded gun that there giving to people without a lot of controls on it,” says tech expert Raj Goel. “Ultimately, the question of privacy in our daily lives will need to be addressed by the user – not the technology.”
“The age of personal surveillance is here. What the Stasi and the CIA could only dream of in the 50s and 60s now we can do with a two hundred dollar smartphone. And the real challenge for us as parents and grown ups in society is going to be, “are our laws up to date? Are we teaching our kids, and our business partners, and our spouses, girlfriends, and boyfriends proper behavior?” said Goel.
Watch the video clip at: http://pix11.com/2014/02/21/why-the-nsa-isnt-the-only-threat-to-your-phones-privacy/
This is one report EVERY CFO/COO/Partner should read!
If you are a partner or CFO/COO in a NYC-based in a Insurance Brokerage, Law, CPA , Architecture or Construction Firm with less than 300 employees then we are your preferred IT provider.
Are you worried about:
- Implementing a proper Disaster Recovery Plan?
- Concerned about the Security and Privacy of your client files?
- Frustrated by reactive or non-responsive IT firms?
- Unable to plan or budget properly because the current IT guys cannot provide Systems Refresh Plans that align with your budget cycle?
- Viruses or malware running rampant?
- Lack of documentation?
- An IT guy who is your single point of failure?
- Lack of standards or processes in IT operations?
- Concerned about the IMPACT of Windows XP and Server 2003 retirements?
With Brainlink International on your side, you will be able to:
- Eliminate lost productivity, because more IT uptime means more work time.
- Increase staff efficiency
- Rely on our team for all your technology issues, so you can get back to business as usual.
- Get more IT for your money, with predictable budgeting for all your technology service and support.
- Plan for the future
Brainlink International provides Computer Support that can end the frustration over finding a reliable support provider. Helping companies in Manhattan, Queens, Nassau County, we create Computer Support solutions to make running your business easier, instead of the other way around.
With IT Consulting and Network Services developed just for your business, you can count on us for success. Get proactive IT support you can count on, no matter what.
“If you are a partner in a Law Firm, CPA firm, Insurance Brokerage, Architecture Firm or CFO/COO in a Construction Firm with less than 300 employees in New York City, then this book has been written for you. In it you will discover the various options available to help you use technology to run your business more efficiently.”
I challenge you to look at your business in a new light.
We provide a range of IT Consulting, Computer Support and Network Services in Queens, Madison Ave, Broadway, Harlem, Hamilton Heights, Bryant Park, Wall St, Financial District, Park Ave, Fifth Ave, Times Square, Downtown, Midtown and throughout Manhattan, New York.