Anna assists clients with getting their service requests scheduled and completed in a timely manner. Level one tasks are also handled wherever possible. Anna strives for customer satisfaction with each ticket that comes across the board.
She is your first point of contact when you file a ticket, and the only person you need to know – her job is to ensure all clients are taken care of professionally and with a smile.
- Sophos Certified Sales Consultant
- Sophos Certified Engineer
- ConnectWise Manage Service Dispatcher
- ConnectWise Manage Service Manager
- ConnectWise Project Manager
- Barracuda Foundations
- M365 Get Modern
- Continuum Command Specialist
- Datto Technical Specialist
- Landmark Forum Graduate
- Customer service
- Service dispatch and scheduling
- Documentation development
- Adobe application setup and troubleshooting
- Mac OS application install troubleshooting (Level 1)
- Meeting organization
- Project planning & Development
- Quality assurance monitoring for firewalls, service functionality, security and backups
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:Fishing, Music, classic cars, firearms, road trips, camping
Favorite Movie/TvShow/Anime: Remember the Titans, I Love Lucy and nearly anything on Investigation Discovery
With 30+ years real life experience in the Information Technology arena, I bring a result oriented, experience tempered, drive to Technology Organizations.
As VP of Operations, he oversees all technical field operations, mentors the field engineers, advises senior management, and explores new technologies.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
- AWS Certified Developer (Associate)
- AWS Certified Sysoper (Associate)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional)
- AWS Certified Devops Engineer (Professional)
- Sophos Certified Enterprise Architect
- Sun E10K, E15K, E25K (Big Iron)
- Sun Storage
- Many others
- Enterprise Networking
- Enterprise Security
- Unix / Linux Implementation
- AWS Cloud Migration, Design and Implementation
- Serverless Design and Implementation
Personnel, operations and procedures security, operations and security policies, business continuity, AWS integration, off site data replication, disaster recovery planning and operations (ala 9/11), systems security and operations, data center design, planning, construction, and operations, technology team construction, leadership, and management.
- Cooking (https://www.roguechef.com)
- Security Research
Skills from Quarantine:
- Tracking various Coronavirus Scams
- Korean Dishes
- AWS SAM
Sharon & Raj met at Binghamton University in 1990, and have been Partners in Life and IT Consulting upwards of 30 years and counting. As CFO and co-founder of Brainlink, Sharon’s day job is managing the Firm’s finances by keeping the billings current and expenses under control, and periodically resolving client invoicing questions.
- Sharon raises 2 teenagers & a husband
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
In her off hours, Sharon enjoys music, exploring Nature, Traveling to locales outside NYC, sci-fi and fantasy novels, murder mysteries, Amazon Prime, and Netflix.
- Raj Goel, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), is an author, entrepreneur, IT expert, and industry leader that specializes in the field of cyber security and privacy law.
As the founder of leading IT consultation firm, Brainlink, Raj has spent more than 20 years developing proven IT solutions for a range of high-profile clients in the financial, construction, architectural and property management industries.
Raj’s passion for innovation and understanding is applied holistically to his professional endeavors. While striving to provide his clients with a quality and selection of services that won’t be found anywhere else, he also works tirelessly to better Brainlink internally by applying his award-winning Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Culture to improve service quality, eliminate redundancies and boost staff productivity.
Raj’s methodology and commitment is the answer to the never-ending problems that result from the IT industry’s “johnny-come-lately” culture. Whereas other IT consultants and service providers work hard to follow trends as quickly as they can, it’s Raj that has been observing and predicting industry trends at each and every turn, thanks to his 10+ years of work following relevant developments with the FTC, patterns in the surveillance state and privacy culture, and more.
Skills developed during the quarantine:
- Banana bread – trust me, it’s AWESOME!
- Blackbelt in Netflix & Binge
- In-depth Indian cooking
- I fell in love with my wife & kids all over again (yeah, call me a softy)