How Quickly Your Business Could Be Back Up and Running After A Natural Disaster, Server Crash, Virus Attack, Or Other Data-Erasing Catastrophe
Let’s face it… no one likes to think about bad things happening to them, much less planning for them – it IS one of those “important, not urgent” action items that (unfortunately) gets pushed to the back burner.
But since September is National Disaster Preparedness Month, we wanted to get you jump-started by giving you a Comprehensive Disaster Recovery Business Assessment (a $4997 Value)! We’ll come to your office and conduct a thorough assessment to determine:
How Fast Could Your Business Be Back Up And Running After A Natural Disaster, Server Crash, Virus Attack, Or Other Data-Erasing Catastrophe?
Claim your Comprehensive Disaster Recovery Assessment and get answers to these critical questions:
- How fast could you realistically be back up and running in the event of any natural or human disaster?
- What backup, security and business continuity systems do you currently have in place and are they sufficient?
- Is all of your critical data being backed up, every day?
- What are the largest threats to the security and integrity of your critical business data?
- Do you know what steps and costs would be involved to rebuild your server and recover your data if you had to?
If we don’t find any problems, you’ll at least have peace of mind that your data is secure and that you could recover quickly in the event of a disaster. But if we DO find a few loopholes, you’ll be able to fix them BEFORE you experience an unexpected catastrophe.
To Claim Your Comprehensive Disaster Recovery Assessment, Complete The Form On This Page Or Call Us At 917-685-7731