*HIRING NOW* Technical Support Professionals
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK? It’s a great time to join our IT support team. Get all the benefits of working with leading clients in finance, construction and real estate industries in a growing MSP environment. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN. Your intelligence, attention to detail & energy are what we need.
At Brainlink, we offer a highly driven and motivated environment. Our support team is focused on achieving their target while delivering outstanding customer service and our technical team is pressured to continue to push beyond our customer expectations in order to deliver a world class managed services offering.
In order to be part of the team you’ve got to be a self-starter, an independent thinker, someone who is comfortable digging in and getting your hands dirty, and ideally, a strong leader… someone capable of clearly communicating your vision to your teammates.
We have a lot of “Type A’s” within the team so you’ve got to be able to hold your own and voice your opinion for what you believe is right.
NOTE: All jobs & internships requires commuting to Manhattan. You must live within 60 minutes of midtown Manhattan!
Technical Support Engineer
Brainlink is a pioneer in SOP culture. If you think this is boring, then you probably don’t know it well enough and/or you’ll be happier at another company.
If, in your mind, SOP is synonymous with growth, sustainability, and lasting efficiency, then Brainlink may be the team you’re destined to be on.
Aggressively growing companies need to focus on innovating their craft, and we are the S.E.A.L. team to make sure their IT needs aren’t a concern or distraction.
We need more high-powered, obsessively technical minds to support our top-tier clients’ every IT need, from cyber security to being a virtual CTO.
On this team, you will have the opportunity to drive your career as you see fit, with Brainlink financially supporting your continued education and learning.
The Network & Systems Administrator will manage hand held devices, pc’s, servers, including MS Exchange e-mail, file/print, VMWare virtual servers, and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software.
• Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot moderately complex application server and desktop hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
• Administer all equipment, and software upgrades.
• Work closely with end users and act as support.
• Absolutely must have GREAT written and verbal skills and ability to keep excellent logs, inventory, notes and documentation!
• Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Administer and maintain end user accounts, Mailboxes, permissions and access rights.
• Maintain company’s cell phones/tablets and trouble shoot them if and when there are issues.
• Perform system backups and recovery using Datto or VEEAM.
• Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
• Assist in completion of special projects on as needed basis.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows Server 2008-2016/Windows 7/10 and Active Directory, including Group Policies.
• Strong scripting knowledge a plus.
• Image, Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair Window-based desktops, servers and laptops
• Experience with Exchange 2010 and Office365 troubleshooting, management, and migration
• Manage telecommunication, including wireless voice/data device and office voice.
• Install, configure and maintain corp. software applications
• Experience with GPO’s
• Inventory management
• Good communications skills with a user-friendly support attitude are necessary
• Minimum 2 year college/technical degree in computer science or information technology
• U.S. citizen / live locally
• Ability to multi-task, work on multiple service tickets & projects concurrently
• Ability to work independently and with a team
Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Technical Skills Preferred but not required:
• 2 years plus Windows Server Experience (2008R2, 2012R2, 2016)
• Virtualization experience (VMware)
• Active Directory/Group Policies (preferred)
• Basic Understanding of Routers/Switches/Firewalls
To do this successfully you must:
Possess superior customer-facing skills (i.e. articulate, communicative, and responsive)
You are the face of Brainlink and will potentially engage with our clients’ senior executives to discuss the technical issues
Hold your own during a discussion
Voice your opinion for what you believe is right
Always be improving
It’s okay to make mistakes but they must grow you. The status quo is not acceptable
Be solutions-oriented. Solve problems with action and continued learning
The team is an excellent resource, but think independently first
Have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a rapid pace
Live within 60 minutes of midtown Manhattan
This is not a work from home position
Remember: Success takes both time and hard work. We will get you there if you’re willing to put in the time and work to achieve it.
LEVEL 1 – $ 45-60K + benefits
LEVEL2 – $65-80K + benefits
LEVEL3 – $90-120K + benefits