Free Network Audit
Request Your Network Audit Today!
Running a Network Audit lets you rapidly identify and address critical issues with your business technology. Designed specifically for business owners, Managed Services Providers, these reports provide you with insight into your IT environment, identifying pain points and security gaps, and providing you with the opportunity to make an immediate positive impact on your operations.
When you sign up for a Network Audit with Brainlink, we’ll deploy a laptop to gather info about your network for about a week. After that, we’ll present our findings to help you leverage your existing technology, and provide recommendations for improvements that will help you achieve your business and technology goals.
Your comprehensive network report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Audit results:
- General control review
- Network audit, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and network results analysis
- Recommended actions